How can we change the From Field and email address when client receives a message from contact form?

I am using a theme that comes with a contact form. When my client receives an email from that contact form, he sees int he From field of his inbox: "Multisite name" and in the email he sees "Multisite name" followed by "multi site admin email address".

Is there a plugin to change that^ Or another general plugin that I can use as a contact form that would resolve this issue? I looked at your contact plugin, but it seems to only be a widget. I would like to have the contact form on the contact page.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Paul

• Paul
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey Vaughan,

Thanks for your reply, really appreciate it.

This plugin is great to change the settings for the whole website, having a standard ''From'' for all emails per client.

Before setting up our websites on a WP Multisite, when a client sends an email using the contact form, I would see, in my inbox, the senders Name (the one he entered on the form), and once in the email, I would see his email address (again, the one he entered). Now what I see in the From is the name of the WP Multisite network and in the email content, this is the only place I see the person who submitted the forms name and info.

I am using Contact form 7.

Basically I want my clients (the website owners since I am running a web dev company), that when they get an email from their clients, they see their clients name in the from field of the inbox, and their clients email address. The networks info should be completely invisible.

Hope you can help me with that :slight_smile:

Regards,

Paul

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Paul,

Hope you're well today and sorry about the delay on this.

When using contact form 7 on a multisite, your subject is coming back as multisite name: sender name: subject name, correct?

And you want to remove multisite name, from that list?

Can you post a screenshot of the settings please?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.