How Can We Get Hustle To Work With SendGrid?

Hello All,

How can we get Hustle configured to use SendGrid?

Can SendGrid be added to Hustle as an email provider choice?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello SooBahkDo,

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

Currently Hustle can work with following providers: AWeber, Campaignmonitor, MailChimp, ConstantContact, GetResponse and Sendy.

The plugin is relatively new and is actively developed so there’s a good chance that new features and hopefully providers would be added in future but I’m not aware whether SendGrid is planned or not. That said, I already moved this thread to our “Features and Feedback” forum so other members of our WPMU DEV community could vote for adding it. With more support received from members, it’s possible that our developers will add it to the plugin in future.

Best regards,

Adam

• SooBahkDo
    • Syntax Hero

Hi Adam,

I would lobby for SendGrid to be integrated because they were a recommended replacement for Mandrill’s (MailChimp’s) Transaction email solution when Mandrill was merged with MailChimp.

Surely there was a reasonable user base that may have switched to SendGrid and would love to use Hustle. ???

If not A SendGrid integration, then how about an Amazon SES integration?

Could you put my plea wherever it needs to be to be seen?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello SooBahkDo!

Could you put my plea wherever it needs to be to be seen?

It’s actually where it should be right now: in our “Features and Feedback” forum where other members of our community can vote for it. Most features are added to our plugins upon community requests so it’s the right place here.

As for “SendGrid”. As far as I’m aware there’s already a list of new integrations planned and although I’m still not 100% sure I think “SendGrid” is among them so even though I’m not able to give you any ETA I think it appear eventually.

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello!

I have just checked it and although it took some time, the SendGrid integration is on it’s way. It’s been tested for 3.0.4 release and as far as I can see the preliminary tests went fine. That would mean that most likely 3.0.4 version of Hustle should include it. I’d rather not promise that as due to some unexpected things (like e.g. interference from other features) it might be postponed “a release or two” but the good news is this time it should actually be here really soon :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Adam

• Nicholas
    • Recruit

I’m having the same problem when trying to enable Hustle Pro.

Fatal error: Cannot declare class SendGridEmail, because the name is already in use in /…/wp-content/plugins/hustle/vendor/sendgrid-php/lib/helpers/mail/Mail.php on line 933

Is there an easy way to resolve this?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Nicholas

I’m sorry to hear that!

However, this is a “feature request” ticket, with other Members involved as well, so could you please start a separate support ticket of yours regarding the issue?

You can do it here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/support/#get-support

Describe the issue there, please, and make sure that the Support Access to your site is open so we could check it. We will then take care of it.

Kind regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi chodhry

The SendGrid is already there, integrated with Hustle. When you go to choose “E-mail collection module” in your popup/slide-in/etc configuration in Hustle, you’ll find it on the list among many other.

Amazon SES integration is also already on the “to do” list for future releases, though I can’t give any estimations on when will it be added, it might take some time. But it’s there on the list already :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.