How could I integrate Marketpress into my site?

Hi

I'd like to create a network of stores on my website, url is http://www.greenwichmums.com whereby our users can create their own store for a monthly fee.

The site is powered by Genesis and is already running Buddypress, Classifieds, bbPress & a Jobs Board widget (WPJobsBoard).

How could I go about including a virtual marketplace though? Would I need the pro-sites plugin aswell?

Thanks!

James.

• Mason

Hiya James,

How could I go about including a virtual marketplace though? Would I need the pro-sites plugin aswell?

Well, there's a few ways to do it depending on if and how you want to charge for access to individual sub-site stores on your network.

If you don't want to charge for it than Network Activate MarketPress is all you need to do. If you'd like to take a per-transaction fee from the sub-sites than use MarketPress and use the chained-payment gateway via PayPal.

If you want to charge a flat fee (monthly, quarterly, annually, etc) for the sites including the ability to create a store then you'll want to add Pro Sites.

Hope that helps. Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.