how do a feature an Events+ post type in a the frontpage slider for the WP Shower Sight theme?

I am using WP Shower’s ‘Sight’ them with WPMU DEV’s Events+ plugin.

Currently, I can only feature WordPress’ default Posts in the front page slider.

How do I enable Events to also show up here?

Ideally, there would be a small ‘Show in slideshow’ checkbox in a ‘Slideshow Options’ area on the Event creation admin screen – just like on the Post creation admin screen.

What code might I try? And would it be Sight’s slideshow.php where I add the necessary code?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Morgan Sully,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for the great questions which are appreciated, but they are almost all custom coding questions which are beyond the scope of the support that we provide here though we do help if indeed we can.

Currently, I can only feature WordPress’ default Posts in the front page slider.

How do I enable Events to also show up here?

You might be able to get them to show up there using short codes in which there are several options considering the extra add ons like the next event etc. which each have their own shortcode.

Ideally, there would be a small ‘Show in slideshow’ checkbox in a ‘Slideshow Options’ area on the Event creation admin screen – just like on the Post creation admin screen.

What code might I try? And would it be Sight’s slideshow.php where I add the necessary code?

For this you could see if there’s a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.