how do add facebook sign in to coursepro

hi,

i am trying to allow students to register on coursepro with Facebook. how do i do that.

I activated accesspress social login lite plugin but it only allows access to the site, not to coursepro courses.

I want to simplify login to my site's courses by adding a facebook login to coursepro, how do i do that?

• Rupok

Hi maneesh, hope you had a wonderful day.

You can use our Ultimate Facebook plugin for your user registration/login while/before purchasing courses. So next time when user logs in with the same facebook profile, he will be able to access all the courses he purchased.

That's because CoursePress courses are user specific. Suppose a user registers normally with email address, now when he logs in with Facebook, a new user is created for that facebook info. So he doesn't get access to his courses he bought with his previous email account.

Please let us know if you still have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi maneesh, hope you had a wonderful day.

can you suggest a free plugin

Actually there are lots of plugins for login with Facebook. You can get lots of them here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/facebook-login
    But all of them are third party plugins and I don't know about their coding architecture. So I am not sure which one will work best. But I'm confident about Ultimate Facebook plugin and even if you face any issue with this, our highly expert support team will jump in to solve this as soon as possible. $49 doesn't provide you only a plugin but also support from a big support team who are ready to give you suggestions/solutions for any WordPress related issue. Moreover, you get a huge community of WordPress users where you can discuss your ideas, suggestions etc.

if they use facebook plugin throughout, not loggin in thru email at all / using only facebook to register on all the courses, then they should have no problems right?

Right. When users register through Facebook, the plugin uses email address enlisted in facebook profile for creating the account. So it will work like any other regular account registered with email.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.