How do I activate Appointment+ fields in User Profile?

Many of the users, especially new users, do not have access to the Appointments+ fields in the User Profile to add information. How do I activate the grayed out fields upon setting up a new user?

See screen shot for details.
Thanks,
Greg

• greghelland

Hi Ash,
    Sorry for the delay in responding. This does not seem to be the issue as I have many users who have these fields available to edit but are not service providers. They have not even created an appointment. Does that make sense?

I am trying to use these fields to populate the user profile more fully unless there is a better way to add fields to the user profile.

To clarify, this is in the ADMINISTRATOR function of USERS, not Appointments+. Can this information be changed in the User Profile as an Administrator or as the User?
    Thanks,
    Greg

• Ash

Hi there

I am extremely sorry for the delay. I was off to join in WordCamp so had no access in the forum. I really apologize for this.

By default the fields should be editable, but I just wanted to check if it works for you if assigned to any appointments. Thanks for confirming.

Are you using any role editor plugin?

Would you please grant support access from your Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access so that I can check?

Alternatively, send me login details.

To send me details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash
    Details: Send all required details (admin info and/or ftp details) with a link of this thread, so that I can track.
    Also post a note here once you send the info.

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.