How do I add a products and shopper counter into the confirmation of an appointment

I am want to be able to select the type or product from within the confirmation of a booking. Some way of inserting or editing the confirmation form. I need to be able to select multiply products and choose different prices per product. Also show the customer what there order will be before confirmation is sent via emai with optional payment defined by the admin.

Is there a way to have one product with 2 different prices? So main product is for example:
boat ticket - child/adult prices with this ticket having a set quantity.

I have have checked out the event+ plugin and it doesnt do what my client requires. They need to be able to set up rentals of equipment over multiply days, either per hour or per day and show up in a shopping cart type view. The view on events is to hard to see what is available.

Regards
Mark

• Tyler Postle

Hey Mark,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

Is there a way to have one product with 2 different prices? So main product is for example:
    boat ticket - child/adult prices with this ticket having a set quantity.

You can set additional costs with the proivder. So have your main price set for the service then have them select the 'provider' which in this case you would probably change to something like "Age" or however you wanted, then set an additional cost for the Adult option.

Appointments wasn't designed to sell tickets, so you won't be able to book multiple appointments(sell multiple tickets) in one form without a lot of customization. As I think you have found, you can use the MarketPress integration which allows you to fill out the form multiple times and add that to cart to checkout all at once.

I am want to be able to select the type or product from within the confirmation of a booking. Some way of inserting or editing the confirmation form.

Is this meaning like within the confirmation form that you fill out with your phone number, name etc? I think this would be best done with the method I mentioned above. Changing the service/providers to fit the combination you are looking for. You can change the label of the "Services" and "Service Providers" within the shortcode like this:

[app_service_providers select="Please choose select your age:"]

Hope this helps Mark! Let me know if you still have further questions at all on this :slight_smile:

All the best,
    Tyler

• Mark ollerenshaw

Hi,

I tried to incorporate what you explain however the service provider is not really the right direct as its doesnt give me the end result I was looking for. I like to be able to select the appointment then select the products required at that time. I was looking through other users and I found this post:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/integration-appointment-plus-marketplace#post-604676

The end result is what I was looking for. I am still learning the makeup of wordpress and how the best way to edit and make it function.

Thanks
    Mark

• Tyler Postle

Hey Mark,

Thanks for posting back!

I took a look at that thread you linked to and I think I see what you mean now. You want the user to be able to select multiple tickets on the appointment page then add them all into the cart?

This isn't possible out of the box with appointments+ and MarketPress but perhaps we can help you with a workaround or point you in the right direction :slight_smile:

Is that what you are after? I apologize if I'm still missing the goal here.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.