How do I add a time stamp to the entries on the calendar?

How do I add a time stamp to the entries on the calendar? (they only appear as roll-over pop-ups at this time)?

URL: http://www.arizonaartsupply.com/events/

Example: https://www.screencast.com/t/Pwk0SfXx2H

Please reply and advise.

• Nahid

Hey David !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Unfortunately, we don't have any options to show the venue and schedule within the events in the events archive without a tooltip/popup that appears when you hover over them out of the box. It'd need some custom codes. Well, I was going to work on it and when I checked your page and it seemed you already have figured a way out to do that. Would you mind sharing it with us and all the members here so it can be used by anyone if needed? That'd be very appreciated.

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Nahid

• David

Hi.

I discovered this open discussion: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/add-time-with-event-title-on-calendar

Clearly there IS a solution. I would very much like a follow-up reply to my questions posted there. they include:

Q: What file are you referring to re Events+ plugin file on line number 390? I do not see the code in events-and-bookings.php

Q: Can you use Ultimate Branding to add the changes that are meant for Events+ plugin file on line number 390?

If so can you please add instructions as to how to implement using Ultimate Branding Plugin so that one does not need to manually patch the Events+ plugin.

If NOT: Can this be done using an MU plugin and if so how?

Please advise.

• Nahid

Hey David !
    Hope you are doing well today!

Q: What file are you referring to re Events+ plugin file on line number 390? I do not see the code in events-and-bookings.php

Well, the thread you've referred me to is one from the beginning of 2015 and the plugin has been through many updates after that. The codes you are looking for should be in wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/plugins/eab-events_weekly_calendar.php in line #362.

Can you use Ultimate Branding to add the changes that are meant for Events+ plugin file on line number 390?

Nope. As you already know, Ultimate Branding is a different plugin doing a different set of work and it can't be used to add the changes in Events+.

Hope this helps. Let me know if this works for you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid.

• Nahid

Hey David !
    Hope you are doing well today!

To hide the venue of the event from showing, you need to edit a plugin file. The directory of the file is wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/class_eab_calendar_helper.php in line #428. You need to comment out that line or remove it.

The line in question is :
    $event_info['event_venue'] .

Please note: This will involve editing the core plugin files. So all your changes will be lost on the update of the plugin.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further help regarding this. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid.