How do I add a video to the static front page of a Nelo

How do I add a video to the static front page of a Nelo theme?
If the answer is adding to the code, How do I enter to see the html behind the page?

• aristath

Hello there @radusa and welcome to the WPMUDEV Community!

Could you please elaborate?
    What do you mean by "static front page"?
    I'm assuming you went from your dashboard to Settings => Reading and selected to display a static page as your frontpage, right?
    Have you also edited that page to select the "Homepage" template? Or is that page using a different template? If so which one?

Please advise,

• radusa

Hi from Australia

In the menu down the left there is an item "Custom Homepage"
    Is there a way to add videos to this page. I am wanting to have 2 columns + a widget column
    1 has videos, the other is text explaining the videos.

I want to know how to make any page multicolumn and how to add videos to the "Custom Homepage".

Are there several page templates as part of this Nelo theme?

Kind regards,

Ian Faulkner
    the HealthWise Guy

Blacktown NSW 2148 Australia

• Michelle Shull

Hiya, Ian!

This might be simpler and quicker for us to suss up if we can take a peek under the hood of your site.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : and then allow access as per the above process.