How do I add fields Newsletter? And connecting them to mailchimp?

How do I add fields Newsletter? And connecting them to mailchimp?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Can you kindly rephrase what you are exactly looking for ? I could not understand it very well with your first message.

Are you looking to add Mailchimp integration to Pop up plugin ? i.e. a Mailchimp signup form ?

If yes, Adding a signup form is pretty easy peesy.

Just visit your Mailchimp account >> Lists >> Create list >> Signup forms >> Design it or choose from one of the readymade ones and copy the embed code.

Then Create a new popup on the site, go to the text tab in the visual editor and paste that embed code and you are done.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there,

Thanks for posting back.

Usually there are popups templates

you have the same templates?

how can I create such a thing?

Pop up plugin does not come loaded with Pop Up templates at the moment (however its a nice feature request and I have added this to “Features and Feedback” section.

In the meantime, you can use your custom HTML to create a pop up content.

It also supports visual editor so if you want to create it just as you create a WordPress post, that is also possible.

Can you provide a link to the sites where you picked those screenshots from ? I would love to have a closer look and advise the code to create something like that.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.