How do I add the user's login link into the email?

I would like to add the user's website URL (multisite) to the email message. Is there a variable I can use for this? Specifically I will be using it to insert the login link into the message. Maybe also use it to provide link to specific admin pages in the future.

• aecnu

Greetings ilokano,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

After careful review of the Mass Email Sender plugin I could not see where it offered short codes as you have inquired about. In addition, depending on your business model, it offers only network activation which in turn means that all sub sites will have access to it being able to email directly off your host.

I may have a solution for you - have you tried the e-Newsletter plugin? It still does not offers shortcodes but it does offer site by site activation. I would love to hear how it goes if you try it out?

You can now make plugin and feature requests (like shortcodes added to these plugins) here:
    http://wpmudev.uservoice.com/

The more popular a request is and the more votes it gets, the more likely it will be considered.
    It might have already been suggested. It is worth a quick search to add your votes before submitting a new suggestion.

Thank again for being a WPMU Dev member!

If we can be of further assistance please let us know.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.