how do I add WPMUdev to other domains

We have several domains is there a way to add wpmudev dashboard on other WP installs on other Domains, sub domains work fine but use Multiple Domains is preferred since we manage all with IWP dashboard.
http://www.doman1.com
http://www.domain2.us
etc.

• aecnu

Greetings alan_derossett9,

Thank you for the question and I have no idea what you are referring to regarding the IWP dashboard nor is this in our line of products.

However, as per the terms of monthly membership you are entitled to use five API keys for five separate sites.

Have you installed the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin on more then five sites/domains? If not have you gone into the admin dashboard --> WPMU DEV --> Manage --> and set the API key?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• alan_derossett9

ok 5 sites did not know. I came here by way of installing the fundraiser plugin which required wpmudev account so did not see or read terms of many plugins. We use the InfiniteWP dashborad to administer and keep Multiple Domains customer sites updated patched and current. So prefer to use it like we do now on 600 separate domains.. I thought I'd try some of the other plugins but see now we must create MU network sites to use the MPMUdev dashboard. Most of our users don't want sub domains or blogs enabled so its tricky.
    Yes created 1 api key to use with fundraiser.

Thanks I think I see how to add 4 more now.

• aecnu

Greetings alan_derossett9,

Thank you for letting us know and happy to see that you have found the way to add your domains in your API's.

I thought I'd try some of the other plugins but see now we must create MU network sites to use the MPMUdev dashboard

This is not so, the WPMU DEV Dashboard is indeed compatible with Solo WordPress installations as shown on its home page on the right column.

On a side note and a tip, one can always create a MultiSite installation to use the MultiSite compatible plugins but still only have one site.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member and have a GREAT week ahead!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.