How do I adjust the timeslot duration without adjusting the service duration?

I offer a 2 hour duration service, but want it available every hour or half hour for my clients.
In other words, I need clients to be able to schedule an appointment from 11:30-1:30, not just from 10 to 12. I am guessing that I can't do this on account of the service being 2 hours, but once someone books for 11:30, can't appointments+ just disable all times until 1:30?

Please help me with this matter as soon as possible. I am comfortable following instructions editing code if necessary, and I desperately need this functionality.

Thank you

• PC

Hello Ben,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

It should be possible. Can you set the Time base Appointments plus >> Settings >> General (first option) to 30 minutes. That ways it will allow users to chose the time in half past hour starting slots.

. I am guessing that I can't do this on account of the service being 2 hours, but once someone books for 11:30, can't appointments+ just disable all times until 1:30?

Is that not happening at the moment ? If you have one service provider, and someone books a service with 2 hours duration, it will block all the times for next 2 hours.

What is the link to your site where I can see that in action ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• bhfp28

I actually just fixed this accidentally. I followed your advice and set the Time base to 30 minutes (this is how I want my clients to be able to select times), but installed an additional "add-on" that allowed me to select which calculus the timetable would follow.

For those of you struggling with this, the add-on is called "Durations" and adds an extra setting in the Settings >> General page: "Time slot calculus method:"

From there, you can change from "Service duration based calculus" to "Minimum time based appointment duration calculus"

Thank you for your help PC, and I hope others can find this solution as well!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.