How do I auto-activate the creation of wordpress multi sites?

Hello,

How would I auto activate a website package for a free trial user using Pro-Sites? I can't seem to have websites auto created.

When users sign up here: http://www.petermanmanman.com/pro-site/?action=new_blog they are able to create a user name, and enter their subdomain, but it doesn't get auto activated. How do I enable this?

Also, how do I allow users to create a password at the signup page?

Thanks!

Peter

• Peter

I understand that to Auto-Activate the creation of a free website, the user has to select "No thank you, I will continue with a free site for now".

But is there add a Free Website that auto-activates as a Free Level? I initially thought that I could add a Free Level within the Pricing table.

My objective is to first sign up all users with a free basic website and upsell them. The layout to executing these seems clunky and unfriendly.

How can I make offering a free website with limited ability easy to sign up?

• Nastia

Hello Peter ,

Hope you are doing well!

The Pro Site has already a built-in free level that as it seems is already activated on your site. The Free level that you have created already.

When a free trial is activated, billing credentials are required. Once the user will insert them it should take a little time to process them and the site must be activated automatically. Though if you are using Manual payment Getaway, all sites must be approved by the administartor.

I've created a free site on your installation and it was activated right away. Would you please confirm that the same happens from your end?

How can I make offering a free website with limited ability easy to sign up?

By enabling modules from Pro Site > Modules, you can limit different site's features, like
    - Upload quota
    - Limit the plugins/themes options that can be used on a free level
    - Limit number of post and pages and more

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.