How Do I Automatically Upgrade A User To "Pro"

Hi,
I have installed Pro Sites, and I was wondering how to automatically trigger a pro site upgrade for a user once payment is submitted.

I do not wish to use the PayPal option. I wish to use the payment processor I am already using.

Is there some type of CRON job or link or something I could trigger to let the "Pro Sites" plugin know to upgrade a user to "Pro" status?

I tried linking like this:
http://mymlmformula.com/wp-signup.php?pro-site=1

But I believe that only triggers the system to show/hide the pro site upgrade option.

I know there must be some automated way to do it since it works with Paypal, I just can't find any documentation on how to set it up manually with my current payment processor.

Thanks!
Josh Cope

• Vaughan

hiya

you can't do it like this. you will need to create a payment gateway for prosites to work with your existing processors API.

i would start by looking at how the paypal gateway is done in pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/

then copy that file & create your own for your gateway and change existing code to work with your gateways API.

If you can't do this yourself, we do have a jobs board where you could advertise for a developer. https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs

If you tell me which processor you are currently using, i could add this to the feature requests, so hopefully it could possibly be included in a future release.

hope this helps

• Josh

Thank you for the fast response!

Is there a way to trigger a Pro Site setup independently of the processor?

Here's why:

Once the purchaser's payment is processed, they are added as a member to my member's area. This is all handled with my current setup & integration with my payment processor.

They are then given a link to setup their site with my wordpress MU installation.

Therefore, is there a way to modify the link that allows them to setup a site on my MU installation to go ahead and set them up as a "pro site"?

i.e., wp-signup.php?pro-site=1 or something like that?

I don't need Pro Sites to verify that they've paid. I can do that with Wishlist (my membership plugin).

Thanks!
    Josh Cope