How do I can fix this internal server error?

Every time I install those 3 plug ins, my website displays INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. Then, I tried to deactivate the APPOINTMENTS and activate the other two, those two worked fine. How can I fix this?

• Ms Evans

The only plug in that is activated right now is the appointments+. These are the errors on the dashboard:
    Notice: Undefined index: QUERY_STRING in

/hermes/bosoraweb075/b2186/ipg.nakedorganixproducts/HaikuSalonandSpa.com/dev/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-smart-coupons/woocommerce-smart-coupons.php on line 323 Notice: Undefined variable: newsletter in /hermes/bosoraweb075/b2186/ipg.nakedorganixproducts/HaikuSalonandSpa.com/dev/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/plugin.php on line 248 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosoraweb075/b2186/ipg.nakedorganixproducts/HaikuSalonandSpa.com/dev/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/plugin.php on line 248 Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /hermes/bosoraweb075/b2186/ipg.nakedorganixproducts/HaikuSalonandSpa.com/dev/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2923

Notice: Undefined index: QUERY_STRING in /hermes/bosoraweb075/b2186/ipg.nakedorganixproducts/HaikuSalonandSpa.com/dev/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.jetpack.php on line 1664

• Ms Evans

and when I activated the SUPPORT plug in, it doesn't direct me on my dashboard and shows me these:

Notice: Undefined index: QUERY_STRING in /hermes/bosoraweb075/b2186/ipg.nakedorganixproducts/HaikuSalonandSpa.com/dev/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-smart-coupons/woocommerce-smart-coupons.php on line 323 Notice: Undefined variable: newsletter in /hermes/bosoraweb075/b2186/ipg.nakedorganixproducts/HaikuSalonandSpa.com/dev/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/plugin.php on line 248 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosoraweb075/b2186/ipg.nakedorganixproducts/HaikuSalonandSpa.com/dev/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/plugin.php on line 248 Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4864 bytes) in /hermes/bosoraweb075/b2186/ipg.nakedorganixproducts/HaikuSalonandSpa.com/dev/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/module.php(529) : eval()'d code on line 1

but some of the errors show even though I didn't activate your plug in yet.

• Ms Evans

This is the list of plug-ins that I installed:

Akismet
    Appointments+ - Currently deactivated
    bbPress
    Contact Form 7
    Custom Post Type UI
    Events + - Currently deactivated
    Google Maps - Currently deactivated
    Hello Dolly - Currently deactivated
    HRM Work Tracking
    Jetpack by WordPress.com
    Multiple Sidebars
    Newsletter
    NextGEN Gallery
    PHP Code for posts
    Post Types Order
    Remove Email Verification
    Support System - Currently deactivated
    W3 Total Cache
    WooCommerce
    WooCommerce Group Coupons - Currently deactivated
    WooCommerce Smart Coupons
    WP-Polls
    WPMU DEV Dashboard
    WP Page Numbers

I wish this data can help us.

Regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.