How do I cancel my subscription

I have tried Events+ and find it too time-consuming to work with and not as many features as needed. How do I cancel my subscription?

• Shoeb Ansari

Dear @Pamela,
    I have tried the event+ plugin as well as other event manager plugins, Let me share my experience with it.

1. Every plugin and theme with WPMU comes with Developer License (GNPL if i am guessing it right) means you can use it on any number of sites even after cancelling the subscription.

2. Event+ plugin might have cost you $9 (as your profile is showing SINGLE as status), There are other TOP event manager plugins whose prices are starting from $89 and for 5 websites they charge around $499. Even smaller plugins are costlier and in the range of $100. So at this price EVENT+ plugin is a STEAL.

3. I have noticed that Event+ is having all the necessary features which are present in those costly plugins. So opting for any other plugin is not going to be a game changer.

4. Regarding Complexity, You will find other top event manager plugins complicated and time consuming as well. If we want the necessary features for managing an event successfully, then configuring it once is a must.

5. SUPPORT: as you have bought the event+ Plugin with subscription, We have most powerful tool in hand, that is WPMU DEV Support Team, to help us. If you are finding it too much complicated or time consuming, then you can always ask for assistance here and i am sure they will come up with a solution for you.

I am just another subscriber like you. Personally, I loved this place & support team as well as every single plugin present in the POOL of WPMU. I would personally advice you to give the support team ONE chance to provide you the solution.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.