How do I change the default page template for my store?

So far MarketPress is working great. My issue though is that I want it to use the "full width" template when product is displayed. It works fine for the /store page, but on products it's defaulting to the sidebar page template. Is there a place that I can specify what template to use for all dynamic pages of the plugin?? Any help is greatly appreciated, i have a client on my back to get this completed. thanks.

• Elliott Bristow

Hi Bill,

Welcome to the forums!

In the marketpress package, in the marketpress-includes/themes folder you will find a text file called Themeing-MarketPress.txt. This file gives you a lot of information on how to change the default layout of your store pages.

For example, the file shows that you can make a copy of you full-width page template file and call it mp_product.php to force MarketPress to use this layout instead of the sidebar template. And of course, as it is a whole new page template, you can customise it to look however you want.

Go take a look at the themeing instructions and you'll see all the other MarketPress pages you can theme too!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.