How do I change the header on rehabfinder.info

I’m using the directory plugin, and I can’t seem to change my header. I forgot how. Also, if anyone knows how I can make the rehab directory link look more aesthetic and symmetrical, I’d appreciate the input.

Thanks Guys

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings beau_griffis,

Thank you for the great question.

Our system indicates your current version is several versions behind, so it would be a good start to please update at your earliest convenience.

I’m using the directory plugin, and I can’t seem to change my header.

What header? The main header of your theme?

If so what is the name of your theme?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• beau_griffis
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I just updated the teme and the page is a mess i have a new banner that I would like to place where it just says Rehab Finder in text and I don’t know why it says google analytics begi and end when I updated it messed up everything.. I also had a chat plugin that I decativated, sinced it was messed it up someone please help.

• beau_griffis

Ok I updated everything to

Directory

Start your own online directory site, powered by WordPress, with integrated payment gateways, powerful theme integration and infinite customizability. Installation & Use Instructions 2.2.0.5 2.2.0.5

The only problem that I’m having is that I can’t have a right side bar with my chat applications social media buttons and rss feed from my other blog

• beau_griffis

I updated the directory plugin like you mentioned and it removed my header. Not it just says rehab finder. I have created a customer banner that could go there, with my clients 1-800 number etc… Also I have the chat plugin that works great but it put everything to the bottom. In the theme it says sidebar infactive and only portrays footers in the widget area. I would like to have a side bar that I can add widgets too similar to http://www.addiction-helper.com, so I can add my chat contract now from my social medial icons, and maybe a few other things. Also under rehab directories it only lists 5 of the 50 states. Is there a way to spread those out evenly of have something on the bottom that says continued, or even just show all the sites. I’m trying to get that page to look symetrical, while having my sidebar active at all times. If you could help me do that, I would be so greatful and happy. Thank you….

• beau_griffis

I updated the directory plugin like you mentioned and it removed my header. Now it just says rehab finder. I have created a customer banner that could go there, with my clients 1-800 number etc… Also I have the chat plugin that works great but it put everything to the bottom. In the theme it says sidebar infactive and only portrays footers in the widget area. I would like to have a side bar that I can add widgets too similar to http://www.addiction-helper.com, so I can add my chat contract now from my social medial icons, and maybe a few other things. Also under rehab directories it only lists 5 of the 50 states. Is there a way to spread those out evenly of have something on the bottom that says continued, or even just show all the sites. I’m trying to get that page to look symetrical, while having my sidebar active at all times. If you could help me do that, I would be so greatful and happy. Thank you….

Also, when I updated the theme it removed the old banner and left a blank white spot. I just need to know where I need to put this image on the new theme, since they must of redirected the directories. I also found out that when I updated everything the old header that was on there labeled rehab-finder-header1.jpg is not showing, on the old version of the template it was. However, now it’s blank, so it must of got redirected somewhere?

Current Theme

Directory Theme

By Tammie Lister, Ivan Shaovchev (Incsub)

Version 1.1.1

After I get that up, I would like to add a side bar. First when I went in it said sidebar inactive, now for some reason it completely disappeared.

• beau_griffis

Joe, I appreciate your help, but if anything I think what happened is that the code was tweeked, so when I updated it changed everything around. Actually, I know that’s what happened. Right now, if I can just get my custom banner up in that white spot where it says rehabfinder.info that would be great, since there’s no option in the theme to add a header, which seems kinda strange to me. If you can tell me where do that, I would be greatly appreciated. My only other problem is getting that sidebar coded in, but I wouldn’t know where to do that, Do you have a directory path maybe or file, so that you could point me in the right direction. I would be so appreciative. Thanks for all your help and understanding. I’m not as good as this at you, but I’m trying. =)

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings beau_griffis,

Where are we on this ticket. I seen another ticket relative to this same topic:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/my-site-rehabfinderinfo-is-using-the-directory-plugin

****Please note:****

One reason in this particular ticket here that we are having delays in a response is because of the way the ticket system works. The ticket system see’s every reply as well a reply … and then changes it’s priority in the support que to include ticket aging.

Therefore it may not show up on our screens as early as it would under normal conditions. It is usually in your best interest to not bump tickets or reply to them unless there is something significant to add.

****Please note****

Thank you for the update which is certainly appreciated.

Can you please let me know what issues remain here since as I can see you have gone through several big changes since the start of this ticket.

Please feel free to copy things from this ticket or your other ticket below in a single consolidated form of any remaining issues you are having previously described or new.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.