How do I change the language file for the classifieds plugin?

I'd like to rename "classifieds" on my site to "properties" instead ... the slug name is less important, but on the front-end of my site, I'd like for people to be able to "Submit New Property" instead of "Create New Ad". I found the .pot file in the languages folder of the plugin, but I've not been successul in creating the necessary .mo file with my language changes.

What am I doing wrong?

• aecnu

Greetings ntkennedy,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

What am I doing wrong?

That I do not know and we could dig into it, but of course I will need a lot more details to figure it out.

However, I may have a much easier solution to propose that should take care of this in a much simpler fashion.

I propose the Ultimate Branding plugin specifically the Network Wide Text Change module within.

Check it out and let me know how it works out.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings ntkennedy,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.