How do I change the Manual Payment Heading in Pro Sites?

The Pro Sites manual payments gateway has an option to change the “method name” in the settings. And I have changed that to “check payments” instead of “manual payments” but the change only happens on the method selection button and not on the heading of the method itself. Is this a glitch or is there something I’m not doing correctly?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @jon, I hope you are well today!

Thank you for asking this question.

I have tested this on my end and had the same result. I have pinged our developers about this. As soon as there’s an update on this issue, the developer or myself will post back on this thread with an update. The developer response might take a little longer than usual due to the workload. Thank you for your patience!

Have a nice day and take care :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Nastia

• Rheinard
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi @jon Dalrymple,

You’re not missing anything at all. This is clearly a UX issue. The title that you are changing in the gateway settings is the Title that appears on the tabs when you are using multiple gateways, it does not in fact alter the heading.

Will work on a solution for you.

Cheers,

Rheinard

• Rheinard
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I will include the fix in the next update, but if this is urgent for you, you can do the following:

In “pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-manual.php” you can change line 191 from:

$name = self::get_name();

to

$name = $psts->get_setting( "mp_name", self::get_name() );

Cheers,

Rheinard

• Jon Dalrymple
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello Rheinard,

Thanks for the reply. I tried the code you suggested but got a blank heading instead. Here are some screen shots. Is the syntax off a little? I see single quotes around a similar code on line 197.

Thanks for your help.

Jon

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.