How do I change the order of Access Levels

Hi,
trying to get membership to do what I want it to...
New members get an initial access level - but not the one I want them to get.
How can I change this??? I don't see any option to change the order.
Initial subscription is set as desired.

Oh one more question:
in "my subscriptions" there is an overview over all subscriptions BUT there is NO button shown. No offering to change anything.
What can this be?

Thank you!
Michael

• Michael germany
    • Flash Drive

Hi,
    thank you for asking for more information.
    I did several screenshots but...
    think I'll explain my aims first. Hope you can cover that.

I am to install 4 free and 4 paid levels.
    On side of the free levels, I'd just need access levels without subscriptions... but this seems not to be possible with your plugin, right?

So I installed 4 subscriptions as shown in screenshot 01.

What happended is, that the order is not right and all new members go automatically to subscription level 1 AND to access level 2 - no matter what subscription they choose.

FREE LEVELS
    01 - einführungskurs
    02 - einsteiger
    03 - aufsteiger
    04 - aufgestiegene

I did not yet set up the paid levels but whad I read in several threads about not showing upgrade buttons and no changes made in assigned levels and subscriptions make me feel relatively sad. Hours of reading and no clear feeling which way all of this works.

PAID LEVELS
    05 - web 1
    06 - web 2
    07 - web 3
    08 - web 4

• Shelly Haffly
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

On the last screen shot...is the user (you) added by the admin? Look in Membership/All Members and in the far right column, does it say Gateway is Admin? If so, edit that to PayPal or some other gate way and see if your Upgrade/Renew buttons display.

Mine did.

• Michael germany
    • Flash Drive

Hi shellyrh,

THANK you! This one worked out.
    Upgrade buttons show up AND work.

Persistant is the fault that all new members go to subscription level 1 (Einführung) and access level 2 (Einsteiger) no matter what subscription is chosen.
    AND all new members are put to admin gateway.

Must I change all this manually for every new member????
    I just saw that Membership 3.4.5 Beta is released yesterday. Will give it a try.

Any further suggestions are very welcome!

Thank you

Michael

• Shelly Haffly
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

AND all new members are put to admin gateway.

Must I change all this manually for every new member????

Only if you're MANUALLY adding them. I'm in the same situation. I have 750 current members I'm adding manually. All those gateways are set to admin until I manually change them. It's a real pain.

For your Access Level order...if you have access to phpMyAdmin, you can change the sort order of your levels directly in the database. That's the only way to fix that, unless you delete them, and create them in the order you want to see them.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.