How do I change the order of appearance for the subscriptions on the subscribe or registration page?

Hi,

So I am again asking a question that should be a simple feature of this plugin. How do I change the order of appearance of the subscriptions. So if they are appearing:

1, 2, 3, 4

I want to appear:

4, 1, 3, 2

I do not want to use the shortcode solution because the shortcodes do not provide the format of the standard registration page (divs, etc.). I want it to look just like the standard registration page, simply reordered.

I have to say that after using this plugin, I am convinced it is by developers, for developers. It is not intuitive by any stretch of the imagination. Very difficult to use and the documentation does not even include the shortcodes. It is terribly frustrating. Shouldn't this thing just allow you to create your subscriptions and then drag and drop them to their desired order from the admin panel? Need some help. Saw somewhere where there was a way to do this though the database, but now I can't find the page. And please be specific and detailed. Assume that while I am understand what not to touch, I need detailed instructions to perform any changes. Thank you.

• Vaughan

hiya

thanks for posting.

you should be able to surround the shortcodes with divs etc in the page content itself when you create the page.

however, I am unsure myself as to how to change the order. i think the default is to order by price. not sure if this could be done in the templates or whether it needs to be the DB. i'm guessing the order you want them in is based on the id of the plan.

I will flag the developer for some feedback as he should be able to point you in the right direction. this could take a little longer for a response depending on how busy he is though.

hope this helps.

thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.