How do I change theme text? There's quite a bit not

How do I change theme text? There's quite a bit not in English and I need to change what's in English to be more representative of my nonprofit.

• Larry

For example, here's the first page when the site opens. I want to change it.

Learn how to bring you mind and body into balance, move for the pure joy of it, look good and feel connected to all that life has to offer.
    Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Read More"

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Larry,

Thanks for your response.

To change these text please login to your site as an admin and then:

- open the page with these text (the front-page) in your browser
    - click on "Upfront" link in your admin toolbar
    - if you don't see admin toolbar on your front page - please go to your profile edit screen and enable the "Show Toolbar when viewing site" option and then try again
    - after you click on "Upfront" link you your admin toolbar the "Upfront editor" will load up; you'll fiind out that the settings panel showed up on the left and that elements on the page are "clickable"
    - scroll down to the text you wish to change
    - double click on it
    - you're now able to edit that text
    - when you're done with editing, please click on "Save" green button in the bottom of the left panel column

Changes should be visible on the page from now on.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,