How Do I Change/Edit the Membership Registration Form

I like the default select a subscription form created with the plugin, and this can work great if you have different product or services.

In the plugin itself, and it's different levels, you have shortcodes where you limit the end user what they can see...

Can we edit the membership registration form to do the same.

Meaning, I want a first time user only to be able to sign up for the first level, and once signed up, I'd want them to be able to sign up for the 2nd level, and not the 3rd. And so, I would like a 2nd level user to be able to sign up for the 3rd, and not the 4th.

As it stands right now, they can totally skip the front side and go directly to the end, or last level.

I'd like to be able to tell it what to show up, but there is only one register page, and I don't know where to find it.

• Patrick

Hiya @ez123abc

Yup, that can be done. You just need to get a bit creative with shortcodes. :slight_smile:

Add the following to your register page, and adjust the subscription plan IDs and access level shortcodes to those that correspond to your actual levels and subscriptions.

<strong>Start at Level 1</strong>
    [subscriptiontitle subscription="1"]
    [subscriptiondetails subscription="1"]
    [subscriptionprice subscription="1"]
    [subscriptionbutton subscription="1"]

[level-level-1-access]
    <strong>You may upgrade to Level 2</strong>
    [subscriptiontitle subscription="2"]
    [subscriptiondetails subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionprice subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionbutton subscription="2"]
    [/level-level-1-access]
    </br>
    [level-level-2-access]
    <strong>You may upgrade to Level 3</strong>
    [subscriptiontitle subscription="3"]
    [subscriptiondetails subscription="3"]
    [subscriptionprice subscription="3"]
    [subscriptionbutton subscription="3"]
    [/level-level-2-access]
    </br>
    <div class="hide-me">
    [subscriptionform]
    </div>

The [subscriptionform] shortcode is required on that page to get additional content to display (ie - all the other shortcodes & stuff). But we don't want the regular form to display, so wrap it in a div and add a bit of CSS to the style-sheet to hide it:

.hide-me { display:none; }

You'd likely need to to something similar on your "Subscriptions" page too so only the appropriate plan is visible to your members.

That should get you started. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.