How do I completely remove upfront page builder

Hi

I installed Upfront Page Builder. It has wrecked my site, demolishing the page layout, showing code through to the front end and disabling links. I've deactivated and deleted upfront from my wordpress plug ins, but it still present on and controlling the site, which is still wrecked. How do I get rid of it completely?

Sajid

Hello Anne,
    Hope you are doing good today and warm welcome to WPMU DEV

I am sorry for any inconvenience that may cause by this. To remove it completely, just deactivate Upfront Builder plugin and then delete it. In some case, you may need to clear your browser cache too, because most modern browsers save some static resources.

From my end, I am unable to see this issue on the front-end of your website.

If you still getting this issue then please share the screenshot and also enable support staff access so I could take a closer look.

To grant access go to Dashboard -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Take care and have a nice day

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Anne

Hi Sajid

Thank you for your reply. This is all resolved now, but for the record, just deleting UPFRONT Pagebuilder and clearing cache doesn't work. It continues to run on the site. It has to be removed via FTP access to the site.

It has been recommended that I clone my site and work on a copy.This information in BIG BOLD Print before downloading the UPFRONT plug-in would be very helpful. It completely disintegrated the layout of my theme, showed code of buttons and dividers through to the front end and some links were disabled.

After a brief panic, because I rely heavily on online trade, I managed to sort the problem with help.

Best wishes,

Anne

Sajid

Hello Anne

Apologies for any inconvenience that may cause by this. Most of the times, just deleting the plugin from WP Admin -> Plugins list does remove the plugins.

Any way, glad to know things are working on your end and thank you so much for sharing the tip with community. It is always recommend to do any changes, updates and customizations on staging site instead of live site.

Take a good care of yourself and have a nice weekend

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support