How do I configure Affiliates with Contact Form 7

Hi,

I have a Contact Form 7 installed on my website http://visiongolden.com/order

When my customers submit the form they are redirected to Paypal payment page.

I'd like to create an affiliate program to reward my affiliates for every visitors who proceeded with payment. How do I do that?

I'm completely stuck now, I've checked all the available documentation and forums.

Thank you.

• aristath

Hello there @Nikolay,
    The Affiliates plugin currently has an integration with these plugins:

• Directory
    • MarketPress
    • Membership
    • ProSites

There is no integrarion with CF7.
    However, you could use the Directory integration to achieve what you want... Since Directory is build on CustomPress you should be able to add your custom fields in there and do whatever you want with it.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Nikolay

Alright, I've installed and configured Directory plugin.
    I've created a listing with the product I want to sell.

Now, if I want to have custom text fields I used to have in CG7 in my listing, how do I do that?

Also, how do I configure paypal? Do I have to insert a button manually or there is another way?

I've already configured my paypal merchant API credentials in Directory settings, as well as set up affiliate configuration.

How do I add affiliates and generate affiliate links for them?

• aristath

Now, if I want to have custom text fields I used to have in CG7 in my listing, how do I do that?

You can create new custom fields using CustomPress (already included). You should be able to see a "custompress" menu in your dashboard.
    If this is a network install look for it in network-admin.

You don't have to insert a paypal button or anything like that... since you already configured the paypal API you don't need to do anything else.

How do I add affiliates and generate affiliate links for them?

You don't.
    When your users login to your dashboard they should see the "affiliates" menu item there and they can activate it and configure it themselves.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.