how do I create a different sales page for each membership

I would like to create a sales page for each membership option. And include on the bottom of that sales page. The register just for that section.

When I view the registration page. It contains all memberships. When I try to edit it. It's blank.

How do I get it to generate a registration for just one membership

Thanks
Ron Mahon

• successfulgeek
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I don't think there is a way to do what you want from a single install. What I would recommend is have your different sales pages, and then the add to cart button will just go to the registration page and they select what they want. Maybe they might even upgrade if that is the case.

If you are trying to provide multiple different products, then I think the only way right now without custom code, is to have a MultiSite install of Wordpress going and have different in network sites for each product and the membership plugin on each of them.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @rmahon

Actually, you can do that with hardcoded links. Simply create your sales page for each membership level you want. Then on that that page, add the link with the URL query that redirects to the register page with the right form like so:

http://yoursite.com/register/?action=registeruser&subscription=1

The only thing you need to change is the number in the subscription=1 part. That's the ID of your subscription. To get that ID, go to "Membership" > "Subscription Plans" and, hovering your mouse pointer over the name of the subscription, look at the bottom-left of your browser window. You'll see a URL there that ends in sub_id=#. That's the number (#) you want for your link.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

@rmahon

Or have the subscriber click from one place to see all his subscriptions.

Can you not use the [accountform] and/or [renewform] shortcodes on a page and link to that page in a prominent menu? That way, your users will have access to their account info anywhere.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.