Here is the issue: I need to set up the registration/sign-up process for my social network.
1. Two levels of user: (1) A free level ("Member") that allows for full usage of the Buddypress network (excluding the ability to create groups), and (2) a paid level ("Author") that allows for full usage of the BuddyPress network with the ability to create groups AND the option to create a blog/website (Pay to blog) on the network (including ability to DNS map an existing domain name they may have).
2. Sign-up page must be simple and intuitive to use for the member, so no jumping all around. As they select options, the form should respond.
3. For the paid "Author" level, the form should allow for all options to set up their website, they shouldn't need to get into the back-end to create and set up their website.
4. Multiple options for billing (Paypal or Credit Card).
1. I have Gravity Forms and am happy to utilize it for this sign-in form, but may need help mapping all of the fields.
2. I have Membership, Pro-Sites, and Domain Mapping available on the site, need to know how best to use/combine them to get the desired result.
So, how do I go about setting this up?