How do I create social icons below in the screenshot?

Hi,

I would like to know how to create social icons via the UF editor, akin to these (but perhaps different as in classier):

Droplr Screenshot

Thank you for your time and help. :joy:

Sincerely,
Caleb

• caleb.mkdaman
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Sorry I created a new support thread/ticket out of frustration (not because of you, just upset at myself) because I couldn't add the icons to show up in spite of following and doing everything Nastia instructed in her tutorial link you provided above.

Hope you or some other Support Staff can look into this ASAP, coz I don't have much left to fix, for the home page.

Was wondering if you could help me remove the excess white space that is to the right of my layout, accessible by the horizontal scroll bar. I find that annoying and a REAL eyesore, as it will likely be to my client as well. Thank you so very much for your time, effort and aid.

Sincerely,
    Caleb

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hello caleb.mkdaman,
    I see my colleague Predrag gave you an advice on the white space part. I'm going to add that you can edit your theme through the Upfront Builder by going to your dashboard and choosing Upfront -> Builder. There you hover over the theme you want to edit and choose the Edit in builder button.

As for the social icons, could you tell me where are you experiencing trouble (e.g the steps you take to put those icons) so I could walk you step by step through that phase?

Looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible!

All the best,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.