How do I customize the admin side bar menu

How do I customize the admin left side bar menu? The ultimate branding plugin appears to have options to customize only the top header. Also, how do I customize the background color of links because after customizing the top header, when I hover over any menu, it still retains the default wordpress color

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey opeyemi,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

You can enable "Ultimate Color Schemes" module in UB and from there you will be able to select desired color scheme and further customize it.
    You can also enable "Custom Admin CSS" module where you can further customize it by using CSS code.

Also, how do I customize the background color of links because after customizing the top header, when I hover over any menu, it still retains the default wordpress color

For hover colors you can use this CSS code:

#wpadminbar .ab-top-menu>li.hover>.ab-item,
    #wpadminbar.nojq .quicklinks .ab-top-menu>li>.ab-item:focus,
    #wpadminbar:not(.mobile) .ab-top-menu>li:hover>.ab-item,
    #wpadminbar:not(.mobile) .ab-top-menu>li>.ab-item:focus {
        background: #0d6fd2;
    }

#wpadminbar .quicklinks .ab-sub-wrapper .menupop.hover>a, #wpadminbar .quicklinks .menupop ul li a:focus, #wpadminbar .quicklinks .menupop ul li a:focus strong,
    #wpadminbar .quicklinks .menupop ul li a:hover, #wpadminbar .quicklinks .menupop ul li a:hover strong, #wpadminbar .quicklinks .menupop.hover ul li a:focus,
    #wpadminbar .quicklinks .menupop.hover ul li a:hover, #wpadminbar .quicklinks .menupop.hover ul li div[tabindex]:focus, #wpadminbar .quicklinks .menupop.hover ul li div[tabindex]:hover,
    #wpadminbar li #adminbarsearch.adminbar-focused:before, #wpadminbar li .ab-item:focus:before, #wpadminbar li a:focus .ab-icon:before, #wpadminbar li.hover .ab-icon:before,
    #wpadminbar li.hover .ab-item:before, #wpadminbar li:hover #adminbarsearch:before, #wpadminbar li:hover .ab-icon:before, #wpadminbar li:hover .ab-item:before,
    #wpadminbar.nojs .quicklinks .menupop:hover ul li a:focus, #wpadminbar.nojs .quicklinks .menupop:hover ul li a:hover,
    #wpadminbar:not(.mobile)>#wp-toolbar a:focus span.ab-label, #wpadminbar:not(.mobile)>#wp-toolbar li:hover span.ab-label, #wpadminbar>#wp-toolbar li.hover span.ab-label {
        color: #000000;
    }

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.