How do I customize the font size of the listings

Hello,

How do I customize the font size of the listings and categories? Right now it is inheriting the theme's which are too large.

I also would like the contact info of each listing to show up without having to click through to the actual listing.

http://ifcochiro.org/listings/

Finally, how do I go about removing the social sharing bar on the listings page above? Thank you.

• Patrick

Hi @steve_tullius

For the font size of the listings and categories, try adding this to your theme's style-sheet, and adjust the values to suit:
    #dr_listing_list h2 { font-size:30px; margin:5px 0; }

The social sharing bar appears to be generated by the Jetpack plugin. To remove it from the listings, go to Settings > Sharing in your wp-admin and uncheck Listings at the bottom of the settings page.

As for getting the contact form onto the listings archive page rather than (or in addition to) the individual listings, that would require some custom coding on your part. I wouldn't know how to do that though, sorry.

• Vaughan

hiya

your titles are using h2 tags, so you just need to change them with CSS

#dr_listing_list .entry-title h2 {
    font-size: 20px !important;
    }

i would recommend a tool called firebug for firefox browser which will allow you to view the CSS which you can then copy to your theme style.css

to add the contact info, you will need to customize the templates. though i'm not sure exactly what you would need to add where, your theme seems to be not displaying it, those listings look completely different to on my site. can you switch to the default 2012 theme and see if the details show up then? see screenshot 2 for how they look on my site with default.

those social sharing aren't anything to do with directory plugin, you must have another plugin that is putting them there.

but you could hide them with css

#dr_listing_list .sharedaddy {
    display: none !important;
    }

hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.