How Do I Customize the Pro Sites Subscription Page?

I want to be able to customize the Subscription page for Pro Sites.

1. I want to point directly to the main subscription page for pro sites using the direct permalink http://www.pedageomedia.com/pro-site rather than the http://www.pedageomedia.com/pro-sites/?bid=1. The latter has all the subscriptions displayed on it. The former has a link to the actual subscriptions page. I do not want my visitors or current members to have to go through two page views to get to the subscription page.

2. I also want to be able to display subscription levels in a progressive upgrade order, add custom icons for each subscription group type, etc.

I like the level, month, and annual button display that is currently being used, but I'd like to tweak it a bit to include my custom designed logos with each package group.

How can I do this?

Shinshuri

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi @shinshuri

Thank you for your post and being part of our Community!

Quite a project you've got here :slight_smile:

I had a look at your site (nicely done so fat) and wasn't able to find the second link that you gave in your post (404 Page not found error). I got the sign in page for the link http://pedageomedia.com/pro-site/, but no subscription page. I went to the 'Register' link on your main menu and found the subscription option there.

Would you mind explaining in a bit more detail what you're trying to achieve. It is not really clear to my, my apologies.

For the subscription options, you would have to do some customization to achieve what you're looking for. Once you've set up your different subscription options I would be happy to look into where you can make changes to include your own icons.

When you say you would like to display it progressively, does that mean that you want the subscription options to display on separate pages or on one page below each other. I'm also not clear on that.

Look forward to receive your feedback and assisting further.

Have a great day!

Gina

• shinshuri

Hi Gina:

Here is some more detail regarding my post. Yes I realized after I submitted the post that i had an extra "s" at the end of the URL on the second link.

First, let me say, I managed to get the subscription plans to show up in a ascending order by deleting the plans and re-entered them from greatest too least. Not very efficient, but it got the job done. If you take a look at this link , then you should be able to see all the plans if you subscribe. Since I have not set up the payment gateway yet, I would have to add you on the backend so you can see.

I have all my subscription plans set up. Now I want to group them into product packages as shown below

• Test Drive Web Host Plan (stand alone)
    • Do-It-Yourself Plans (6 plan options)
    • Custom Web Design Plans (4 plan options)
    • Reseller Plans (3 plan options)

I have icons for each of the fours product plan options.

I hope that helps to clarify for you.

If you want me to add an account in the backend. Just let me know and I will. I will need your email address if you do.

Thanks,
    Shinshuri

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi @shinshuri

Thank you for your latest post.

I tried the link you provided, but it only brought me to a sign in page, so I tried to register here, but it's asking for an invitation code, which I don't have.

Is it possible to email this to me via our Contact Form, marked for my attention?

Regarding the product packages, my best advice would be to create a custom page for this, sort of like a grid layout with the icons for each product package and when a member clicks on one it directs them to those specific subscription options. See if this is possible with your theme, as I don't think you would be able to do it from within the Membership plugin options.

Talk soon :slight_smile:

Gina

• midwestbonsai

Regarding the product packages, my best advice would be to create a custom page for this, sort of like a grid layout with the icons for each product package and when a member clicks on one it directs them to those specific subscription options. See if this is possible with your theme, as I don't think you would be able to do it from within the Membership plugin options.

What would the link be them if I were to do this?

I really wish that the plugin would list the differences between the plans or that there was an area to fill it in our selves.

• Mason

Hiya shinshuri,

Just taking a look through everything you're wanting to do here.

I do not want my visitors or current members to have to go through two page views to get to the subscription page.

Most often, your members will sign into their site where they are presented with a link to their subscription. This will automatically take them to their account page.

add custom icons for each subscription group type, etc. I like the level, month, and annual button display that is currently being used, but I'd like to tweak it a bit to include my custom designed logos with each package group.

You should be able to do all of this through your theme's CSS. You can either override the defaults, of if you want to completely disable all the default stuff you can add a define to the functions.php file in your theme:
    current_theme_supports( 'psts_style' );

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need anything further!

• Kimberly

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out via live chat or email, or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologize in advance for any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for being part of the WPMU DEV Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.