How do I Customizing the WP login page using Ultimate Brand plugin?

I would love to create a better login page that the typical WP login page. How much flexibility do I have to create a new login page for my members? Particularly, I would love to have the login to the right or left with an image in the background, with the username and password fields available.

Is this possible with the ultimate branding plugin?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Julius,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Our "Ultimate Branding" plugin will help you customize login page entirely, however there are two steps.

The first one is custom logo. To apply it to your login page, please create a logo image and then in your dashboard

- on "Branding" page enable the "Login image" module
    - go to "Branding" page -> "Images" tab
    - select your custom login logo and save settings.

The second step is a bit more complex. The "Login CSS' module of "Ultimate Branding" (that you may enable on your dashboard's "Branding" page as well) allows you to add your custom CSS style to the login page.

You will however want to create those rules so if you're familiar with basic CSS usage, you should be able to do this. In case you'd need any tips on this, please feel free to ask and I'll be glad to help.

If you don't feel like you could handle CSS styling all by yourself, I'll be also happy to help you with some basic aspects (e.g. font sizes and color, background colors and/or minor form look adjustments). However, if you'd like to perform a full, advanced look makeover, you may want to ask for as custom CSS development at our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Best regards,
    Adam