How do I define staff members for the support plugin?

How can I add other users to "staff", so that they can see and answer tickets, edit FAQs, etc.? If possible, both in frontend and backend. Currently, I (the network admin) am the only person who can see and answer questions...

PS: If there is a certain capability (which?) needed to do the above, I could define a custom role using a capabilities management plugin I have installed.

Best
Wolfgang

BTW: I translated the Support System plugin into German. Would you like to publish this translation somewhere? Or how would I make the translation available to others?

• Anang

Hi Wolfgang

Thanks for contacting us :slight_smile:

If you're on Single site Installation you can assign other users as staff, and assign tikcets to them. But if you're on Multisite installation only admin and user that created the ticket has access to it. And it's not bug, but how the plugin designed, giving access to staff is already put for future development features :slight_smile:

BTW: I translated the Support System plugin into German. Would you like to publish this translation somewhere? Or how would I make the translation available to others?

Wow that's awesome ! You can submit your translation here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/translate/ I will give you some points for this effort :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any questions else :slight_smile:

Best Regards

• mynym

Hi Anang

Thanks for the Points :slight_smile: I uploaded the translation at the location you mentioned.

Adding the option to assign tickets to others in a multisite environment is a VERY GOOD idea. Being the only person who can access and answer tickets turns the admin into the bottleneck!

Looking forward to finding this feature in one of the next updates :slight_smile:

Best
    Wolfgang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.