How do I delete all about easy blogging

Hi Guys,, I am desperate and I need your help as soon as possible. I have a meeting with a client in about 6 hours and I was trying to simplify the dashboard with Easy Blogging, I activated the Add-on for MarketPress, setup the wizard and suddenly it started to give me a lot of trouble and I can’t even see the MarketPress Products menu I can only see the Manage Orders and when I click on it I get a message that says “Cheatin’ uh?”.

Now just hours before my meeting I can;t show the client how to use the products menu.

Please help, what do you think broke and messed thing up

I really appreciate it

• BePresence
    • The Incredible Code Injector

To give you more info, I installed the Easy Blogging plugin from my account (user: Gabriel) and I activated the Product Add-on, created 4 steps in the Wizard, and then it started to behave weird,, it was giving me some redirects, error, etc.. so I uninstalled it and that when I saw the Products menu was missing more menus in it,, so I installed it again, unchecked all the features in the settings, deactivated the products add-on (wishing it would just be that it saved the settings someplace) and then deactivated the Easy Blogging plugin and then delete it…

I still have the issue.

Thanks

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @bepresence,

Thanks for the additional information, it appears that’s it corrupted permissions.

Can you send me phpmyadmin and ftp please to contact(at)wpmudev.org with the subject line Attn: Jack Kitterhing and I’ll take a look :slight_smile: Please note it’s 9PM here, but I’ll check first thing :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards

Jack.

• BePresence
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Jack,,,

Thank you very much,, at first glance I wasn’t able to see in the menu the WPMUDEVDashboard plugin. So I deactivated and activated all the plugins, then updated the dashboard, then updated marketpress, deactivated and activated like you said and it look likes everything is working fine !!! :slight_smile: thank you

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.