How do I delete, block, redirect Registration and User Profile pages on Sub Sites

Hey WPMU DEV,

Installed User Synchronization.

One site is set as Master and others set as Sub sites.

On Sub sites I added Menu items for Registration, Upgrade, Downgrade, Cancel and Profile--which take the user to the Master site.

On the Sub sites I want to block access to the local Registration and Profile pages.

AND / OR

Automatically redirect to these pages to the Master site so users can NEVER access them on Sub sites.

This would be a great ON/OFF switch in the plugin (hint: Kinda seems like it would be there already).

E.g.
......................................................................................................

Redirect Sub site Registration and Profile pages to Master site?
[ ] Yes [ ] No

Block access to Sub site Registration and Profile pages?
[ ] Yes [ ] No

(another useful feature on Sub sites would be a selection to redirect ANY page to ANY page on the Master)
......................................................................................................

And on this topic...

It would be really, really nifty if a user was at a Sub site and Registered or edited their Profile (at the Master because it's disabled on Sub sites), and on submit the user was notified of Success or Failure, and then given a link to go back to the Sub site (hint: Kinda seems like it would be there already).

On the Master site the link would return the user to a specific page on the originating Sub site.

E.g.

1. A local Sub site Thank You for Registering--here is a one time offer.

2. A member page that locally on the Sub site shows the Profile changes they made -- or at least just a "You've Edited your Profile Successfully and Now You're Back at the Site Where You Started" page.

Thank you for the User Synchronization plugin.

I hope we can work together to make version 2.0 of the plugin so it completes common use case scenarios.

Best,

Christopher