How do I delete Marketpress and completely start over?

Ok, I admit that somehow I completely messed up and now the store will not show up.
I deleted all the files off of my server and then re-installed, but that didn't work.
Did I miss where some installation files may be hiding?
Please help!
Thank you very much!!!

Cris
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Edit:

My installation is fine. However when I change the permalinks, that's when the store pages refuse to show up. I have followed the instructions step by step and I still cannot get the store to load up. It connects to a "under construction" page. I have changed the presentation page and resaved numerous times and the store page refuses to load.

What in the world could I be doing wrong?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Cris,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Sorry to hear that you are having issue with your WordPress installation and the Market Press plugin.

Please set your permalinks to /%postname%/ and save changes. Even if they are already set to this please click save changes again.

Are you using any caching plugins?

Are you using two completely different browsers for testing and developing and clearing the test browsers cookies and cache before each test? i.e. Firefox for development and Chrome for testing?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• cris_cheek
    • New Recruit

Hey Joe!

There was actually a problem with my htaccess file. Not sure how it happened because I didn't mess with it, but my web host was able to fix it. Now I am having issues with Pay Per View. I created a post in that section for help.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Cris,

Thank you for letting us know and Kudos for them getting it together and giving you a hand to whatever happened there to your htaccess file.

Will see if I can spot that other ticket regarding Pay Per View.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.