How Do I delete the date at the top of a product page?

Whenever I created a new product, it creates a new page for that product and always placed a circle with the date in it at the top. This is very unnecessary and in fact, is quite distracting.

I've tried loading up the page in Upfront, but I can't figure out how to delete the date. How should I be going about doing this?

For example: http://www.fixcoffee.net/product/soup/

• Tyler

While I'm on the topic, I've also noticed that there's a strange orange dot sitting just above the Description button. Any idea why that's there?

Secondly, while in Upfront, I can stretch the post across all the space I have, but when I exit Upfront, the post takes up only a few inches and looks pushed up against the left side. Why is it doing this?

And lastly, is there a way to remove that Description button as well? There's no use for it and it's distracting to a user when it doesn't do anything.

(These are all problems with the link I provided in the main question)

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Tyles,

MarketPress is using default single page template, thats why there is date there. You could remove it using following CSS code:

.single-product .upfront-postpart-date .post_date {display: none;}

While I'm on the topic, I've also noticed that there's a strange orange dot sitting just above the Description button. Any idea why that's there?

This dot is coming from the styles for unordered list - and description tab is in that kind of list. It can be removed with this CSS - dot and description:

.single-product .mp_single_product_extra {display: none;}

Post is so narrow because default styles from MarketPress are overriding it. Please try adding this:

.single-product .mp_single_product-has-variations .mp_single_product_details {width: 100% !important;}

you can add styles in Theme options in Custom CSS

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.