How do i display a category in a newsletter

Is it possible to create template that pulls a category. i simply want featured post title, featured image left, exerpt, and read more.

I figured i would create a category called Newsletter

does this make sense?

I am struggling with this on a multi-site because my clients (all the sub-site) all want to use the newsletter feature but do not want to retype everything in the wizzwu.

please help. any other idea would be appreciated also.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

I’m not sure I fully understand… Sorry.

Are you wanting it so that a newsletter is sent with an article which is posted to a specific category?

If so then it would be possible but not by default, you would need to do some custom coding or hire a developer to assist.

I am struggling with this on a multi-site because my clients (all the sub-site) all want to use the newsletter feature but do not want to retype everything in the wizzwu.

I’m really not sure what you are asking here either, could you please clarify further?

Take care.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.