How do I duplicate a pop-up?

I need to create several similar pop-ups, can I duplicate a pop-up and then edit to suit. If not can I specify default colours etc

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Deanne McCrea,

I hope you're fine today and thank you for your question!

Currently, there's no option to duplicate a popup but we got that "on the table" already and from what I can see our developers already got it coded. It still has to undergo some tests and if it passes them it will be included in one of the upcoming releases of the plugin (though I'm not able to give you an ETA).

As for setting "default colors". The Hustle includes three default styles for you to choose from. Then those styles can be further customized in "Design" section of pop-up edition screen. However, they are not held as any specific "stylesheet file" and are just modifications of default Cabriolet style, specified directly in a core code of the plugin. Therefore, currently there's also no simple way to modify that.

There would be a way but it would require a slight modification of one of the core file. That would, however, affect all the pop-ups and also the core file modification would have to be re-applied over every update.

If you're willing to go for that, let me know and I'll give you a way but please note that modification of core files is not recommended so I want to make sure first that you're aware of the risk :wink:

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.