How do I edit the pledge template?

I need to edit the form for the pledge template.

Specifically, I need to create Donate buttons for each Reward that's set up, so it's one click to go to Paypal instead of two (clicking a radio button, scrolling back up and hitting Submit/Support the Project).

Where do I do that?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello!
    You can create individual buttons by using the insert Fundraiser icon next to the media uploader on posts and pages, I'll attach a pic.

But if you want to edit the actual fundraising post type, you'll need to start here:

The function starts on the template-functions.php on line 103
    and you can checkout the fundraising templates.txt file as well

We don't have any instructions on how to change the code of the plugin as you are requesting I'm afraid, and that sort of code customization is a bit beyond what we can provide support for here in a support ticket.

Best,

Kimberly

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello!
    You can create individual buttons by using the insert Fundraiser icon next to the media uploader on posts and pages, I'll attach a pic.

But if you want to edit the actual fundraising post type, you'll need to start here:

The function starts on the template-functions.php on line 103
    and you can checkout the fundraising templates.txt file as well

We don't have any instructions on how to change the code of the plugin as you are requesting I'm afraid, and that sort of code customization is a bit beyond what we can provide support for here in a support ticket.

Best,

Kimberly

• calle
    • Flash Drive

Hi,

Thanks for replying. The method you're suggesting doesn't work, since the Donate buttons all throw an error with Paypal. I've posted a previous thread about that.

Not being able to edit the actual form isn't optimal - I'll have to see what to do about that.

• calle
    • Flash Drive

Thanks, that would be nice. If I can separate the pledge form template from the plugin with a hook or other, that would be the best. I have to admit that I won't make changes to the plugin files, since that is not future-proof. Using best practice is the only way.

There is a template-functions mentioned in the docs for the plugin, but specifying that and overriding only one function broke the entire site, so I gave up on that.

(PS. editing that, I noticed that strings aren't translatable in the plugin, in all cases. I thought WPMUdev guaranteed all plugins to be i18n-ready?)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.