How do I edit the stores in my mp-storepicker?

I am using the Blog Templates plugin with Framemarket theme.

I made a template called template and that is showing up in the dropdown menu in my store picker in the header. Is there a way to edit this so that it doesn't show the template sites I create? Where is the store information stored?

Thank you very much.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings modcity,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

I am using the Blog Templates plugin with Framemarket theme.

Do you mean the New Blog Templates plugin?

Have you configured the Frame Market/Grid Market theme in the correct Parent/Child theme configuration as shown here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/front-page-blogs-picture-and-text-not-visible-only-subject-is-visible#post-217131

I made a template called template and that is showing up in the dropdown menu in my store picker in the header. Is there a way to edit this so that it doesn't show the template sites I create?

If you are indeed using the New Blog Templates plugin as shown above there should not be a template but rather a sub site to be used as a template, something like template.yourdomain.com

Is this indeed the configuration?

I believe though that for the purpose you described for creating the new stores in the manner you described, that modifying the theme directly was probably a better choice but we shall see as we work through this ticket using the installation as it is currently configured.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• modcity
    • Flash Drive

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am using New Blog Templates. I did configure the Themes properly, and they work well.

The sub-sites I create are directories of my parent site i.e... mysite.com/template

Now the New Blog Template creates templates from these sub-sites, correct?

So, in the dropdown Store Picker in the header of my site, it displays the sub-site which is a template created using the New Blog Template Plugin.

How can I remove this sub-site template from the Store Picker? I do not want it visible to visitors or users of my site.

Thanks again Joe. Look forward to hearing your response.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings modcity,

Thank you for the clarification which is absolutely appreciated and how to get the template site out of the store drop down. I admit I do not know nor have I come up with a way to nullify it.

Therefore I will see if I can get the Chief/lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.