How do I edit the stores in my mp-storepicker?

I am using the Blog Templates plugin with Framemarket theme.

I made a template called template and that is showing up in the dropdown menu in my store picker in the header. Is there a way to edit this so that it doesn’t show the template sites I create? Where is the store information stored?

Thank you very much.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings modcity,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

I am using the Blog Templates plugin with Framemarket theme.

Do you mean the New Blog Templates plugin?

Have you configured the Frame Market/Grid Market theme in the correct Parent/Child theme configuration as shown here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/front-page-blogs-picture-and-text-not-visible-only-subject-is-visible#post-217131

I made a template called template and that is showing up in the dropdown menu in my store picker in the header. Is there a way to edit this so that it doesn’t show the template sites I create?

If you are indeed using the New Blog Templates plugin as shown above there should not be a template but rather a sub site to be used as a template, something like template.yourdomain.com

Is this indeed the configuration?

I believe though that for the purpose you described for creating the new stores in the manner you described, that modifying the theme directly was probably a better choice but we shall see as we work through this ticket using the installation as it is currently configured.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• modcity
    • Flash Drive

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am using New Blog Templates. I did configure the Themes properly, and they work well.

The sub-sites I create are directories of my parent site i.e… mysite.com/template

Now the New Blog Template creates templates from these sub-sites, correct?

So, in the dropdown Store Picker in the header of my site, it displays the sub-site which is a template created using the New Blog Template Plugin.

How can I remove this sub-site template from the Store Picker? I do not want it visible to visitors or users of my site.

Thanks again Joe. Look forward to hearing your response.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings modcity,

Thank you for the clarification which is absolutely appreciated and how to get the template site out of the store drop down. I admit I do not know nor have I come up with a way to nullify it.

Therefore I will see if I can get the Chief/lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Aaron
    • CTO

If the template blog is set to Archived or Deleted or Private then it won’t show in the list. I would try archived first as I don’t think that new blog templates will carry that over to new blogs.

Note this is part of Framemarket, not the Marketpress plugin.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.