How do I Embed the Registration Form into the Site Template Like the Log In Box Is?

Hello!

I have enabled the feature that allows people to register for access to our website. When the registration link is visible and clicked by a user from the custom, embedded login box (screenshot #1) the user is taken to a generic, non-embedded registration form off of the main template that only asks for a username and email address to be entered to register for site access (screenshot #2). The same thing happens when you click the "lost password" link from the embedded login box (screenshot #1). The user is taken to a generic, non-embedded lost password form off of the main template (screenshot #3).

When a user goes to "www.sitename.com/wp-login.php" and selects the "Register" link (screenshot #4), the user is taken to a custom, embedded form that is part of the site template (screenshot #5 that leads to screenshot #6 ). When the user selects "Lost Password" from the "www.sitename.com/wp-login.php" login box, the user is taken to a generic, non-embedded lost password form off of the main template (screenshot #3). See attached screenshots. Is there a way to fix this so that only the embedded template forms are visible via these links? It looks tacky having onsite and offsite forms and is confusing to our members.

Also, can I add sections to the Members profiles and require them to be filled out in order to use our site?

Thanks!