How do I enable written review in addition to Star Scoring?

Directory appears to have a written review capability in addition to the Star Scoring system for listings. But I cannot find it when I test as a user. As user, where do i find it? Or as Admin, how do i enable it?

thanks,
Mark

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Mark,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Directory does include a review/rating feature. It's available by default when using the Directory theme, you'll see the review options in the sidebar when viewing individual posts.

If you're not using the Directory theme though, you won't notice the review section, but you can take a look at the Directory theme code used to render the review section and copy that for use in your own theme.

Hope that helps, please let us know if you have questions on this.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Mark,

Its not like a plug and play code. However you can start looking for it here : directory\themes\default\comments.php

Line 0028, 35 and a few more.

Its like the default directory plugin theme, shows comments on the listings as reviews. so you should rather create a subsite with directory default theme or you can customize your theme to say comments instead of reviews and use it on the subsite with the directory plugin.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.