How do I export the subscriber's e-mail list?

I am using the e-newsletter plug in and I need to export the subscriber's list. How do I do that?

Thanks,

JoAnn

• JoAnn

Hi bentemple,

I find the e-newsletter quite difficult to work with. It is not user friendly for me and I struggle every month with it.

I did find a work around for exporting the subscriber list. I highlighted the entire list, copied it and then brought it into Excel. This brought in a lot of junk all into one column.Then I was able to highlight just the e-mail address column and put that into a new Excel sheet, so each e-mail address had it's own cell. I exported it as a CSV file and was able to import it into a new e-mail plug in.

I tried that with the names but was not successful, but that's okay, as long as I have the e-mail addresses it will work with the new plugin.

Maybe someone else has a better way to export the subscriber list.

JoAnn

• aecnu

Greetings JoAnn,

Thank you for letting us know that you resolved your desire to export the email addresses and how you managed to do it.

This may indeed help other members.

A couple of alternative ways to do it are to export the e-Newsletter tables using phpMYadmin as a csv file which will maintain the columns when imported into Excel, and of course drag and drop the columns can be done with my all time favorite database management software Navicat.

Thank you again for posting what and how.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.