How do I fix responsive site appearance in Scribe theme?

I previewed and went to a live version of a page on my phone, and some elements are out of place. Is there a way to fix this without messing up the original PC version?

It took me a bit of tweaking to get the PC version to look right because it wouldn't show up in the Upfront editor the same way it does live. So, I pray that perhaps there's a section in the site's code that deals specifically with the responsive part of the theme?

I'm going to need extensive documentation on this, so please tell me where to find that.

Thanks,

Julie

• Kasia Swiderska

Hi JulieAnne,

You can set the responsive version of your site, using the responsive mode when you are editing your site. Changes made in responsive mode are applied only to in the responsive views, to they will not alter your PC version of your site.
    To enable responsive mode, click the "responsive mode" link next to "Save" Button. After that, you can switch between the views (mobile, tablet, big tablet, PC) and set elements on your page as you need them the same way, as you set them on default view.
    Please, see attached screens.

Kind regards,
    Kasia