How do I get Anti-Splog to work?

The installation instructions read:
You need to add the global table lines to db-config.php BEFORE installing Anti-Splog plugin or running the sql.txt

The forum answers mention that the db-config.php file resides in the root directory of wp-content. I don't have that file. I do have a multi-site so it's probable that the file should exist.

I tried installation without doing the above only to receive an error message:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ust_show_widget() in /home/artistsm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/anti-splog/anti-splog.php on line 128

How do I install Anti-splog correctly?

Thanks.

• Vaughan

hiya

thanks for the post.

the instructions state:

DetailUsage
    If you are using Multi-DB:

You need to add the global table lines to db-config.php BEFORE installing Anti-Splog plugin or running the sql.txt
    Add this line to your db-config.php if using multi-db:
    add_global_table('ust');

if you aren't using multi-db plugin, you don't need to do that. multi-db is not multisite.

so ignoring that part.

upload the anti-splog to your plugins folder.

then with FTP, navigate to wp-content/plugins/anti-splog

move the blog-suspended.php file from the Anti-Splog plugin folder to the /wp-content/ directory

then try & activate

In the rare occurrence the auto-install does not add the db table(s) and fill them for you then run the sql code in “sql.txt” on your wpmu db IN ORDER! you'll need to use phpmyadmin (in your servers cpanel) to do that.

then continue with config setup https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/anti-splog/#usage

hope this helps.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.