How do I get more product coupon code options than the ones that come built in?

I need to be able to create different types of coupons than just a % or absolute price reduction. Specifically I need to be able to create a coupon that creates a new price regardless of what the old one was, or at least be able to exclude some products from being affected by the coupon (manually or products that are for sale).

Example from http://connectandtrade.com/frank-worth :
The default price for all photos are $189. We offer one photo each week at $29, and want to also give out coupon codes that lowers the default price to $59. If we do that by reducing the absolute price by $150 people can get 5 of the $29 photos for free (I tried). If the coupon reduces the price by 80% we get less than $6 for the $29 photo.

I would also like:
1. to give discounts connected to quantity: If you buy 4 you get them for $59 each.
2. a coupon for free shipping (preferably be able to control domestic vs international)
3. a coupon generator so I can give a lot of people a personal coupon that only works once

I really hope you can help or else I'm in big trouble

Best,
Knud

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings knud_berthelsen,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings knud_berthelsen,

Thank you for the additional question and not that I am aware of this option does not exist.

However, this ticket has indeed been submitted as a feature request and now it is up to the Developer team to decide to implement/code it in or not.

Thank you again for the additional input and it is certain the lead developer will see it and it is certain it will come under scrutiny for possible inclusion.

On a side note, how did you make out at the jobs board?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.